1. This section contains information on the management methods of www.golfsanremo.com with reference to the processing of user data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with www.golfsanremo.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page.
3. The information is provided only for www.golfsanremo.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, the timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of the site, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page. 6. If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian. according to Italian and European legislation. 5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page. 6. If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian. according to Italian and European legislation. 5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page. 6. If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 5 years. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose. Data provided by the user1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. . Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request. Support in configuring your browser1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site. 2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: – Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow- cookies– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/ – Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it – Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ Social Network Plugin This site does not incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks.
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user’s rights. 2. The website www.golfsanremo.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679: a) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, based on article 18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing that concerns him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU); b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the law protected. 3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com 4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. 5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State. 6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you,
DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date on the latest legislative news. 3. The document was updated on 2/06/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.